Last updated: August 22, 2017
By submitting a story, you indicate that, of your own free will, you agree that you are granting Arizonans United for Health Care, its agents, employees, and assigns, an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, unconditional, gratis license and right to edit, modify, adapt, distribute, post, publish, broadcast, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publicly display, exhibit, and or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used) the story, in whole or in part (in each case, as submitted or as edited/modified in any way by Arizonans United for Health Care, in its sole discretion) in any way, and may use it in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without attribution, compensation, permission or notification to you, your successors or assigns, or any other entity, and without notice, review, or approval from you or any other party. Furthermore, although Arizonans United for Health Care is not under any legal or contractual obligation to do so, Arizonans United for Health Care reserves the right to review and/or edit any and all story elements deemed by Arizonans United for Health Care, in its sole discretion, to be prohibited, inappropriate, offensive, infringing or otherwise unacceptable.
You warrant and represent that your submission does not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, nor does it infringe on another’s copyright or trademark rights.
You represent and warrant that you are not knowingly hiding or falsifying your proper legal identity, submitting untrue, false, or otherwise misleading materials, or otherwise engaging in deceptive or misleading actions with regards to your participation.
You acknowledge that you will receive no monetary payments for your submission or participation.
- Arizonans United for Health Care’s Proprietary Rights and Re-Use Policy
In General License You may copy, reprint, publish, reproduce, or otherwise display materials (excluding AP photos and cartoons) from Arizonans United for Health Care on the condition that you attribute those materials to Arizonans United for Health Care and provide a link to the website of Arizonans United for Health Care (). Specifically, any article or materials that you reprint or otherwise reproduce must be displayed with its by-line, if applicable, under one of the following headings: “This material [article] was first published by Arizonans United for Health Care” (online)
“This material [article] was first published by Arizonans United for Health Care ()” (print) Copyright Protection The materials produced by or for Arizonans United for Health Care (including, but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) are protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this compilation and produced by Arizonans United for Health Care are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any materials produced by Arizonans United for Health Care. Limit on Use Except as expressly permitted above, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any material produced by or for Arizonans United for Health Care.
Editorial Changes Not Permitted
You may not make any editorial changes to articles or materials without first receiving express permission from Arizonans United for Health Care editorial staff or the author, as applicable. This provision does not restrict excerpting portions of content in a manner that does not alter the editorial intent.
Revocation in Place of Breach
If any of the terms of this agreement are breached, Arizonans United for Health Care reserves the right to withdraw your license to republish our material. In this situation, you must take immediate steps to remove our material from all current and past communications.
- Information Available on or Through Arizonansunitedforhealthcare.org. Much information made available on or through is provided by third parties such as news services, bloggers, and internet users. The inclusion or appearance of Third-Party Content on does not indicate any approval or endorsement by Arizonans United for Health Care of such Third-Party Content, or of any opinion, advice, or other information made or displayed on by any user or other third party. Arizonans United for Health Care does not affirm the veracity of this information and is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims any and all liability that may arise from Third-Party Content.
- Links. Arizonansunitedforhealthcare.org provides links to other websites and resources. Because Arizonans United for Health Care has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Arizonans United for Health Care does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources, or for the availability of such external sites or resources. Arizonans United for Health Care is providing these links to you only as a convenience. Arizonans United for Health Care shall have the right, but not the obligation, at any time and in its sole discretion, to block links from or to through technological or other means, without prior notice.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to should be sent to: [email protected]Arizonansunitedforhealthcare.org
- Access By Minors. Arizonansunitedforhealthcare.org is intended for visitors aged 18 and up. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
- Jurisdictional Issues. Arizonansunitedforhealthcare.org is controlled and operated by Arizonans United for Health Care from its principal office in the District of Columbia,U.S.A., and is not intended to subject Arizonans United for Health Care to the laws or jurisdiction of any other state, country or territory. Those who choose to access do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Limitation of Liability. NEITHER Arizonans United for Health Care NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR CONSULTANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO Arizonansunitedforhealthcare.org AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON Arizonansunitedforhealthcare.org, ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH Arizonansunitedforhealthcare.org. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH BLOGS, CONTENT, SERVICES OR ANY LINKED SITE IS TO STOP YOUR USE OF IT.